Design/Build Contracting has been defined as, "When a single entity provides both design and construction through a single contract between the owner and the design/build contractor."
At Teague Construction, Inc., we believe that the inherent benefits of our Design/Build process - guaranteed price (before the owner's time and money are spent), quality and speed of construction, and single-source accountability - are the essential elements of our success, in addition to our competitive bidding process and our emphasis on design.
Steps Of The Design/Build Process:
- Meet with the Owner - We tour your existing facilities and potential building site to determine needs.
- Planning - We prepare a preliminary site plan, floor plan, and building elevations.
- Owner Review - The designer and owner meet to make sure that all design elements and needs are in the preliminary design.
- Codes Assessment - Local codes officials and local government administrators are consulted to head off any possible code, zoning, and special requirement issues.
- Competitive Bidding - Qualified subcontractors are contacted for competitive bidding of all aspects of the project to assure the best possible pricing on every phase of construction.
- Formal Proposal - We meet with the owner and go over a detailed proposal outlining all aspects of the project including architectural drawings, landscaping, costs, and schedules.